Mar 6, 2014

My Sebaceous Cyst (before the Operation)

I went through another surgery last March 1, 2014 at Makati Medical Centre. It is my second under the knife experience after my first operation on my left eye to remove the chalazion on my upper lid. Luckily the two operations that I had are not major one.

Anyhow, I had my sebaceous cyst remove in left lower side of my back. I had it 3 years ago but didn't take necessary actions because I am lazy to go to the doctor (my fault). Back then it is very small and not painful to touch but last month the cyst got infected. Here's the picture of my sebaceous cyst for your reference:
I panicked and went to the general surgeon to have that thing checked. The doctor advised me to undergo an operation so that it will not become worst and it will not grow bigger! To be honest I am very scared when he told me that. At the back of my mind I am thinking "I don’t want to have another surgery".

When I was still waiting in the line outside his clinic I was hoping I can get rid of the cyst by taking medications but I was wrong. So anyway I had to choose and I decided give the operation a go. I will post another blog entry about how's my operation went through so stay tune for that.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com