Jan 7, 2015

4 Reasons Why I love English Tea Shop Super Berries - A Review

Hello my dear readers! Happy new year to all and I hope the year 2015 brings more blessing and amazing opportunity to us. I'll cut this little introductory of mine to give way to my food review or shall I say tea review. LOL.

I have a little secret to tell you and it is not about love or make-up or what not. It's about tea, yes folks! I found the perfect tea for me and it is English tea shop super berries!  Let me list down the things that I love about it and I hope after reading this article you'll try it too.

English Tea Shop: Super Berries
Infusion of sweet strawberries, plums blueberries and perfectly formed raspberries


  1. The scent is fruity addicting! I don't know if that's the correct word to use but that's what I smelled when I mixed the tea with hot water.
  2. There's no need for you to add sugar because it is sweet on it's own. Remember my review about Twinings, you can read the article by clicking the link.
  3. It is a good tea to drink after a heavy meal because of its light subtle taste.
  4. The tea is organic!
I will repurchase this tea again and stock lots of them at home. It's a perfect drink in the morning for breakfast or afternoon while it is still cold here in the Philippines. What about you? Do you have any brand of tea that you like? You may share it on the comment section below.


Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com