May 17, 2015

Ever Bilena: Wicked Red & Bubble Gum Lipstick Shade

Sorry if I have been missing in action for a while here due to I wasn't feeling well last week. I had hyper-acidity and I wasn't able to report to work for three consecutive days! Luckily, I'm all good now and ready to mingle in the blogging sphere. To kick-off here's my review of my recently purchase lipstick products for the month of May 2015.

I've been trying to save a few bucks but my shopping hormones strikes again! (Oh no trouble). Good thing I saw a very inexpensive line of make-up at SM department stores which is Ever Bilena. It is a local brand of  make-up company here in the Philippines. I happily bought two shades of lippies which are Wicked Red and Bubble Gum.

Bubble Gum & Wicked Red
The "Wicked Red" has a slightly red shade and I bought this because I don't have any red lipstick in my make-up kit while the "Bubble Gum" has a shade of orange which is perfect for this summer month of May.
Wicked Red. Picture Taken with Camera Flash

Wicked Red shade on my lips
Bubble Gum. Picture Taken with Camera Flash. It doesn't look here it is an orange shade lipstick but it is.
Bubble Gum shade on my lips
What I like:
  • It is cheap. I bought it 165 pesos per shade
  • It has vitamin E for moisture which is good for the lips.
  • It is a Filipino brand and you can purchase it everywhere as long as you reside in the Philippines
What I don't like:
  • The longevity is for an hour or two only. I need to reapply it again so that the color is visible
  • It has 30% glossy texture when I apply it on my lips. I don't hate it nor love it either. 
  • It has this weir scent that is 70% tolerable.
  • It's patchy on the lips!
I often use Wicked Red more than Bubble Gum because the latter color doesn't fit for my liking. I hope I can find the perfect shade of orange for me so that I can pull it off. All in all I am 60% happy with the result of this line of lipstick because of availability and cheapness. As the famous cliche says "You get what you pay for" is applicable for this product which is suitable for students, teens and for all the ladies who doesn't like to spend more on make-up commodity.

Have you try Ever Bilena products before? How about their lipstick range? Are you happy about it? Share your comments below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com