May 3, 2015

Things I Want to Achieved Before I turn 30!

Photo grabbed from laurenlatelyblog.com

I'll be turning 26 in a couple of months and if you will ask me if I am happy about it, I would say "yes" and "no". Yes, because another year will be added to my age and I'm very blessed to live on earth for this long (Uyy, ang drama!). And no because it will shorten my time to accomplish my goals before I hit 30. Now that we are talking about what I want to achieved in life, let me list them here:

  • I want to own a 2 storey house in a secured subdivision either in Taguig or around Metro Manila.
  • I want to have my own business! I know that I can't be rich by having a job and rely on monthly pay check. I need to create or have an extra income on the side to be financially stable. I'm still thinking of what business shall I venture or put up. I'm now starting to save money to use as a capital.
  • I want to get married at the age of 28 and have kids before I hit 30.
  • Travel the entire Philippines starting June of 2016! Why do I chose that month and year? It's because my youngest sister will expected to graduate on March 2016. I am basically FREE from loads of expenses!  More money to travel local places. Weeee!
  • Renovate our house and turn it into a 4 door apartment.
  • Have braces without having no reason at all.
  • Lose weight. Dreaming of 105 lbs. weight and have flat tummy! I'm currently 113 lbs. now which is a boo, boo!
  • Learn how to bake either cupcakes or breads.
  • Learn how to swim on a deep ocean.
  • Cauterize my small warts on different areas of my body. I just want to get rid of them.
  •  Having a flawless skin especially on the face area. I have pimple scars on my face right now and it makes me sad sometimes.
  • Travel to my province, Daanbantayan Cebu!
  • Get a passport.
That's all for now but I will add more if something pop-up in my head. LOL. Anyway, Do you have 30 goals before you hit 30 someday? Why not share them here on the comment section below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com