Apr 29, 2015

My Verdict on Maybelline Baby Lips Color Tangerine Pop

Aside from my fondness of using hair serum I also love lip balms! I already tried using few brands such as EOS, Chapstick, Nivea, Vaseline and Watsons lip balm. I have a very dry lips and I always bring one wherever I go, it's my saver whenever I'm experiencing chapping or drying of my lips.

I hit the bottom of my Maybelline Dr. Rescue and I was thinking of buying a new one when I saw that they have "New Bright Collection". I thought why not try all of the shade one at a time.

The color tangerine pop got my attention and I was very giddy to purchase it.
Baby lips in Tangerine Pop
I will not make this entry long and continue to my final verdict of this Maybelline tangerine pop lip balm. Here's my two cents on the said product.
It is a little bit pinkish for me rather than orange-y when I applied it on my lips!
Photo taken with a flash

Pros:
  • It is cheap; I bought it at 89 pesos at the SM Department stores
  • It moisturize my lips that has a longevity of 3.5 hours
  • 25% visibility of the tangerine pop color (a bit pinkish) which is for my part a good thing because I want to achieve the a natural look on my lips.
  • It has SPF
  • It has a nice fruity scent
Cons:
  • It tends to melt during a hot weather.
I am quite happy with this lip balm and I consider purchasing it again when I finish reviewing all the colors! Do you like this range of lip balm? Why not share your experience below on the comment section.



Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com