Jul 24, 2014

My Thoughts on Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer + Amazing Facts!

I was very surprise about the news I heard over the radio while I am riding the bus on my way to the office this morning. The two DJ are talking about the trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey and I was like OMGGG I need to watch it. I admit I am not a fan. I have the copy of it on e-book. I read it for a while and then I stopped. Haha.

The trailer is also popular in my Facebook feeds that morning and some of my friends are raving about it too. Okay, okay calm the nerves down. To be honest I am quite intrigue how the trailer looks like; how it will entice the avid readers of the book and at the same time the movie goers to raid the theaters. LOL. Because I love you guys I also uploaded the video here which I grabbed from YouTube.com for you to watch it.


Facts:

Dakota Johnson will portray as "Anastasia Steele" while Jamie Dorman will portray as "Christian Grey". Beyonce sang her famous “Crazy in Love” here and she kind of revises the tune of it which is very sexy! The film will be release next year February 14, 2015 so mark now your calendar guys!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com