Jul 23, 2014

Becoming More Responsible

It’s been almost two weeks since my mom and dad went to the province for a month long vacation and left us (I and my two younger siblings) manage our house. Having no parents around for the first three days was freedom but things changed when the typhoon Glenda hit Metro Manila that left us with no electricity for 5 days!

Since my parents are not with us we need to spend wisely the budget for 15 days before our next payroll. The budget came from us (NiƱa and I) that we earned from our respective work. Oh I forgot to tell you that my dear sister is a programmer while my youngest sister namely Anjanette is a sophomore college student at PUP-Taguig. She's on the job training right now in Makati as of writing. I am such a proud ate that I want to brag it here. Hehe.

Moving on to our topic since I’m the eldest and my work schedule is set from 7:30am to 4:30pm I do the grocery before I went home. It means I need to go to the wet market to buy veggies, pork or chicken to cook for our dinner and for our breakfast too. I’m also in charge of cooking them a meal. I admit I have no skills on cooking but slowly I’m learning on it because I have no choice while my two siblings are force to eat what dish I prepared for them! Haha. We also set a schedule to do our laundry during weekends because that’s the time that we are off from work. Luckily we have a washing machine at home so there’s no need for us to freak out about doing that chore.

On the last note, I terribly miss my mom and dad. I know that there are times that they became too bossy and annoy me in a way for dominating my life. Sometimes it is about making the right decision but hey that are parents supposed to do to their children. To share values, wisdom and morale to be a law-abiding citizen of this country and at the same time God fearing. After all our parents only want the best for us so we must love them dearly.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com