Jul 6, 2014

New URL Address: Cinscortes.blogspot.com

Opps! Sorry if I changed my blog address from livewiselivefree.blogspot.com into cinscortes.blogspot.com due to work related purposes. I am planning to use it on my visual resume that's why I've decided to rename it.

Anyhow, I am begging you all to please, please do visit my blog! I know that there are many things that I need to improve here in my blog especially on the way I write my entries. I take this as a baby step to hone my skills in blogging or writing! Yayy. So please exert more patience on me.

On the other hand I promise I will do my best to keep my blog more updated with what's happening with my life especially my cyst operation that I had this 1st quarter of 2014. It sounds scary but hey I survived my second under the knife experience so stay tune for that. Over and out.

Happy Kitten. That's my face when I successfully update my blog template and revise my URL address. I can't believe I can still read CSS codes after all this years. Stock knowledge, eh!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com