Feb 19, 2014

Thoughts

I have a bad headache right now and I can’t think of the right things to do. I can’t focus. I am really depressed and frustrated. I feel like I have no future. Oh I don’t want to feel this dark negativity on myself but the thought lingers on my mind. I want to do something to prevent or stop this but I can’t. I want to let go but I am holding back because of my obligations to my family. Being the eldest daughter among my two siblings is hard. My father’s compensation is too small for our daily needs. He’s an alcoholic and he has this bad temper when he’s drunk. I hate him but at the same time I love him because without him I can’t go to school and have a decent job that I have right now. My mom is a plain housewife. She’s sweet and caring but sometimes she’s lazy to an extent that she will make stories favourable to her to sneak away from doing household chores. I love my mom so much and I believe I am her favourite daughter. Hehe. I hope I can have an extra job to help maximize our monetary budget every month. I also love my two lovely sisters. They are my source of joy when I felt bad at the office, I have a fight with my boyfriend or anything that’s bother me. We often quarrel sometimes but we easily fix our differences fast! I love my family so much although we’re not that rich. We may have problems but hey I am not complaining about it because I know we can survive it through the rain.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com