Feb 4, 2014

No More Selfie Pictures

So today, I deleted my corny pictures that I have uploaded on Facebook when I was still on my err teenage days (sniff, sniff). Viewing those pictures of mine reminds me of my wonderful, crazy and silly memories that I’ve done during my younger years. Come to think of it before the word “selfie” takes its toll in the internet that I, unknowingly belong to those teenagers or even individuals who love to take their pictures on the best possible angle! Whether it is walling, planking, duck face, look-up pose and many to mention styles that I know you guys knew already. Yeah, shame on me. Anyway, I already clean my albums and I can say that I successfully remove those images. Kudos to me! No more ugly pictures of mine in the internet. I love it and because of doing it I save space on the virtual world.

I think we should not litter the internet with bad files, negative write-ups and annoying articles. Let's make this world a happy place.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com