Jul 29, 2015

Human Nature Night Moisturizer, My Review!

Sorry if I haven't created an entry for a while here in my beauty blog. I've been busy with work and writing an entry on my other blog which is kuripotadventure.blogspot.com err reasons! Anyhow, I miss doing beauty reviews. Yay!

I bought Human Nature Night Moisturizer way back in June 2015 for 276 pesos. Read my post about my June 2015 shopping haul. Yeah right, this post is a little long overdue. Haha. I chose the bottle containing 100ml of the product. It says that the moisturizer should apply on the face during the night time but because I am a cheapskate gal I use this one during the daytime too. I listed below my honest review about the product:

What I love:

  • It's cheap but effective moisturizer;
  • I love how it gives me a dewy effect when I apply a foundation on top of it. It's like I am using a BB cream;
  • It has a pump! 2 pumps of the product is enough on my whole face;
  • It's 100% natural with jojoba and plant collagen.

What I don't like:

  • It has this chemical plus flowery scent that I don't like.

Given my review, you would know that I super love this product to bits. I highly recommend it to everyone. What about you? Do you have any brand of moisturizer that you would like to share here? Leave your suggestions in the comment box.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com