Jul 12, 2015

My Experience Using Apple Cider Vinegar Toner [An Honest Review]

Some beauty blogger that I follow online confess the effectiveness of using organic apple cider vinegar as a toner to clear their skin from pimples. Their positive testimonials got me smitten to try it myself for I have blemishes on my face. Having pimples is a problem that I haven’t found any cure yet and hopefully the toner might be the miraculous answer.

I bought the organic apple cider vinegar from healthy options for 200 pesos and the distilled drinking water from a local grocery store.

In an empty bottle, I put half volume of the two mixtures to create a toner solution. I started using the toner June 13 but had to stop July 8, 2015. It is safe to say that I use the toner for almost a month. My verdict is I didn’t see any notable difference on my face. The toner didn’t help to cure my blemishes instead it worsened my breakouts! I am totally disappointed with the result.

The Apple Cider Vinegar toner may work to other people but not for me. This calls to my another adventure to find the perfect cure to my angry pimples! Haha. Meanwhile, I revert to my old routine of using Eskinol and Dalacin C. I’ll write a review on it here.

Updates: I've gone to a derma clinic and avail of facial treatments. My face is better now compared before. I am happy!

Did you use the apple cider vinegar concoction as a toner? How’s the result after using it? What beauty products did you try that works on you to rid of your blemishes? Drop a comment below. I want to read them all.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com