Jul 29, 2014

I Passed Ecommerce Analytics Course!

Since my job is into Digital Marketing whenever I had chance at the office or at home I read SEO news and other stuffs related to my work. Good thing I found out about this Google Online Academy which provides short courses that teaches how to use Google Analytics and how to start PPC campaigns. Those two topics are some of the lessons that they tackle there. Oh by the way before I forgot this is a FREE course guys, Isn't it sweet?! Just register and you can access the lesson online.

The recent online course they had which I took is Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions. Here are the screen shots of the course details:


At the end of each unit you need to take up the quiz and if you got 80% or higher score they will give you a certificate. Hooray! Don't worry if you failed the quiz you can still retake it again before the course ends. Here are the screen shots of my score which will be seen on "My Profile" page and the link of the certificate:


The red box is the hyperlink for the certificate. If you click it you will prompt to the new window. You can either print or screen shot the certificate. It's your choice. I chose to do both for future reference. Hehe.


Of course I learned a lot from the said course that I can utilize for my work and I hope Google can come up with another lesson soon!

Note:

You cannot avail the certificate for previous lecture so my advice subscribe to them for new courses!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com