Jun 18, 2015

What I did this week

Things that I did this week either good or bad plus things that makes me happy:


  • I cut my hair shorter and now I must dwell on my very stubborn and full of volume wavy hair! 
  • Bought a non-slip hair band from Goody and hair serum
  • My mommy duty is over since my mom and dad are now here in Manila. They stayed in Cebu for almost a year because my dad got sick and needs fresh air. He’s now okay and in a good shape.
  • Enrolled myself in an online class about digital marketing works!
  • I'm now on my day 6th of using ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) toner and hopefully it work wonders on me. Stay tune for my review about that here.
  • Cleaning my room and folding my clothes
  • Saving 20% of my monthly income. Yahoo!

What did you do this week that you are most proud of? Share your comment or link of an article below. Have a great weekend ahead guys!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com