Jun 1, 2015

Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in Rose Pink

I bought this lip & cheek tint product during the Body Shop anniversary this 2015 and got a 45% discount sliced on the original amount. Without the discount it will be 700 something pesos but luckily I only pay for 395 pesos! A win-win situation for my part on spending for make-up commodities without hurting my pocket.


What I like:

  • It blended well on me and it gives me this natural finish of blushing cheeks!
  • It can also use as lip tint but I prefer to use this product as a blusher
  • It has no scent and I don't get breakout after using this product
  • It can last for 6 hours when I use it as a blush
  • It has no shiny finished which is I really love.
  • I can easily blend the tint on my cheeks with a patting motion using my clean fingers.

What I don't like:
  • The packaging is too small
  • I need to put more amount of tint on my cheeks before I see a nice result
I will repurchase this product again and I guess I found a nice blusher this year that will give me a "no make-up look". What about you? Do you have any lip & cheek tint brand that you love? Are you willing to recommend that product to other woman out there? Share your comments below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com