Jun 15, 2015

26 Gifts I want to receive on my birthday!

I will turn 26 years old this October and I thought why not list here some of the gifts that I want to have on my special day. So friends if you’re reading this, you know what to do. LOL.

1. Hair Serum because I’m addicted of using it to manage my stubborn hair. I’m not choosy so any brand will do.
2. Bag. I’ve been eyeing and praying to have Cath Kidston back pack.
3. A birthday card because it is still nice to receive a handwritten message with the technology nowadays! It’s an effort to do this kind gesture.
4. A book written by Sidney Sheldon.
5. Lipstick – I will accept any brand in any shade.
6. A warm hugs!
7. Pancit because that’s my favorite comfort food.
8. Strawberry ice cream
9. A comfy pillow
10. Art Work T-shirt (size Small)
11. A card holder wallet
12. A cute journal
13. Colorful ball pens!
14. Make-up brushes
15. Ben Nye banana powder
16. Lip balm
17. Mango cake
18. Nail polish
19. Cheap but fashionable earrings or necklace
20. Perfume
21. Cute dresses
22. Shoes, size 7 here!
23. Nice sweater or cardigan
24. A day of relaxation and free from stress
25. Trip somewhere South of Metro Manila.
26. Mobile phone, okay this is an exaggerated and expensive form of gift!

Turning 26 I feel like I'm getting older and older but on the lighter side I become wiser. I still have four years to accomplished my bucket list before I hit 30! I'll crossed my fingers for that. Woot, woot!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com