Jun 7, 2015

Lipstick Tagged


Since I run out of things to say or creative juice to generate an entry, out of boredom I visit other blogs to look for inspiration. I found this “lipstick tagged” a perfect topic to add on my blog. My apology for not having someone who tagged me with this but hey it's my own page and I can do what I want to do even if breaking the rule for this one. LOL.

How many lipsticks do you own?
I currently have 3 lipsticks; 1 lip ice, 1 Ever Bilena Wicked in Red and 1 Maybelline.

What was the first lipstick you owned?
Nyx lipstick I totally forgot the exact name of the shade but it gives my lips a pink-purple color on me.

What is your favorite lipstick brand?
Right now I can say that it is Revlon because it’s not that pricey and doesn’t dry my lips.

What is your most worn lipstick?
I am using Ever Bilena on wicked red shade

What is your favorite finish?
I basically like lipbutter lipstick. I love Berry Rich lipstick from Revlon and NYX. They’re affordable but have great quality!

What was the last lipstick you bought?
Ever Bilena wicked red

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I have two lipstick which are Ever Bilena Lipstick and Body shop lip & cheek tint

What is your favorite red lip color?
Natural pinkish shade, I like the Revlon Berry Rich so much.

How do you store your lipsticks?
Actually I don’t have storage for my lipsticks; I just put them on my mini-pouches or drawers. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after? I am currently looking for a peach shade.

I will tagged my two closest friends Uno of Let them Eat Cake & Lyra of Hello Miss Duh to do this post! I can't wait to read your entry guys. Hehe.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com