May 24, 2015

My Happy List Volume 2


Small and big things that make me happy lately:
  1. Celebrated my youngest siblings 18th birthday and it was a success though we only had a small gathering on our house.
  2. I can eat spaghetti with out having hyper-acidity. Yay!
  3. I am now 100% back to normal and I noticed that I am not constipated after I got sick. I don't know if that's the side effect of my meds or not.
  4. Liking now the taste of milk or green tea for breakfast. I am ditching coffee because of my hyper-acidity.
  5. Shopping some make-up commodities.
  6. Having a serious talk with my boyfriend and supporting him for his review for the electrical engineering board exam this October 2015. I hope he passed the exam with flying colors. He's aiming to be on the top 10!
  7. Nina, my younger siblings next to me  has now a new job in a more stable company. I am very proud of her because at the early age she knows what she wants and want to achieved in life.
  8. My father is now free from pneumonia and his other illness. This is something that I considered a very big blessing to our family from God!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com