May 6, 2015

My Happy List Volume 1

Photo grabbed from www.sheisfierce.org
The little and big things that makes me happy lately...

  1. After 5 months of waiting, I received my unified ID from SSS. Yay! 
  2. Bought two lip sticks from Ever Bilena; a local make-up brand here in the Philippines. Watch out guys for my review post of the product. 
  3. Replying on comments here in my blog. 
  4. Saving little money
  5. Making goals and hope to accomplish it by 30
  6. My orchids are now blooming flowers! 
  7. Buying seasonal fruits. 
  8. Sleeping on a new bed sheet. 
  9. Strictly on a diet right now and successfully accomplish it this week. Woot, woot!
  10. Watched my favorite US-series: Threads and Flash!

I love to continue writing this kind of entry either once a week or once a month because it reminds me that everyday is a beautiful day and that I am truly blessed. Have any of you been doing happy lists too? I’d love to read them! Share your blog article on the comment section below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com