May 21, 2015

May 2015 Shopping Haul

Make-up products that I bought for the month of May 2015. I'm fortunate that I still save little money even though my shopping hormones strikes horribly this past few weeks! Ugh, but boy it's all worth it purchase because I bought some of beauty products that I mention below on sale. Haha.

Anti-slip pony tail holder from Nouveau
Ellipse Sponge from Etude House and Lip & Cheek Tint from Body Shop on the shade of rose pink. Watch out for my review of these products here in my blog soon!
Ever Bilena Lipstick. I like the Wicked Red Shade more than Bubble Gum. For more details read my review here.

What about you? Do you have any shopping hauls for this month of May 2015?

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com