Jan 27, 2015

25 Facts About Me

This article came out to me while browsing random blogs online and thought it is a good  topic to talked about here in my page. The original title is "50 Facts About Me" but I shortened the list because of two reasons: First, I might run out of ideas/information to list it here and second it's too boring to read long blog post. Hehe. Okay, let's begin!

  1. I have a wavy hair
  2. I am not fond of eating chocolates or anything sweets.
  3. I love to eat pancit or any noodle dish.
  4. I am thrifty kind of person. I don't spend a lot on things that is not important or unnecessary to me unless I am stress out or depress.
  5. I love to eat strawberry desserts.
  6. I am a home bodied person
  7. Though I am 25 years old I still have pimples on my face which kinda sucks. I just hide them using foundation, concealer or face powder. I also thanked the day photo filters have been invented.
  8. I have this huge crush on my boyfriend back in high school.
  9. I am the eldest among my two girl siblings.
  10. My full name if you put it in initials including my middle name it will be triple C's.

    ***********************************************************
  11. I am petting two goats at the province. It's for earning income purposes.
  12. I am not afraid of spiders nor flying cockroaches.
  13. I had two minor surgeries in the past: chalazion and cyst surgery both operation is under local anesthesia only.
  14. You can easily remember my birthday by memorizing 10/20 which stands for October 20th.
  15. My zodiac sign is Libra
  16. I have this OCD every now and then
  17. I love to catched dragon flies and grass hoppers when I was a child.
  18. I was born in Cebu but we moved here in Manila when I was 3 years old. I can still understand a bit of Bisaya.
  19. I dreamed of becoming an engineer before but thank God I didn't enroll that course in college because that would be so much stressful for me to take. I kinda stupid on Math.
  20. I love to watch romantic comedy films

    ***********************************************************
  21. I am addicted to playing farm heroes on my mobile phone. I know, I know it is too old school.
  22. I love to eat potato chips and fries
  23. I am not easily to talk with when I am on my period. I am too emotional or I am mad during those days.
  24. I have this gay-ish tone when I talk.
  25. I love to wear flat shoes!

That was a fun list and I hope by reading this entry you will know a little information about me. 

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com