Jan 20, 2015

4 Reasons Why I love Etude House Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum

I've been searching for a long time to find the right hair serum for my thick, dry and unmanageable wavy hair. As I looked vigorously, I finally found the answer on the form of “Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum” from Etude House. Tadaaaaaaa!


I can now say hello to amazing hair every day and bid farewell for bad hair days forever! Isn't that cool?! Meow. To share this wonderful discovery of mine I will list down below the reasons why I love the product so much.

  1. The bottle has a pump in which I can control the amount of hair serum to put on my hair
  2. It is light and not sticky nor oily when I apply it on my hair
  3. The hair serum has a nice scent but not too powerful that it hurt my nose
  4. The product can be purchase on all Etude House stall.
The only down side that I can think about the hair serum is the price. It is a bit expensive for 348 pesos but I will willingly repurchase it again since I am happy with the result it gives to my hair.

Do you have any hair serum that you can suggest to me that's good but much cheaper? Kindly post the comment below. To end this note I would like to remind you that you are awesome today and stay pretty always!

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com