Sep 29, 2014

Beauty Formulas: Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strip Review Guide

Hello lovely ladies! I'm itching to blog my review about nose pore strip that I bought yesterday. I have so many imperfections in my skin and one of them is my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose area. I took a baby step to remove a small percentage of them. I'm crossing my fingers for this product to work.
Front View: Beauty Formulas Purifying Charcoal Deep Cleansing - Nose Pore Strip
Back View: Directions on how to use the nose strip
Bit information about the product:
  • With absorbent charcoal proven for its effective removal of impurities
  • With peppermint oil & witch hazel for a cool refreshing feeling, unclogging and then tightening open pores for healthier skin
  • Removes black heads and dirt instantly
The box contains 6 sachets of nose strip
When you open the sachet you will see this black shape like mustache.
Say hello to my pimpy cheeks. :)
To use the product I need to follow these simple steps:
  1. Wash my nose area and make sure it's wet
  2. Peel the strip of the plastic liner with the smooth side down
  3. Press the strip to ensure good contact with the skin
  4. Leave it for 10-15 minutes
  5. Remove it starting from edges slowly and carefully (Okay this part is a bit painful. I was teary eyed when I peeled it off my nose)
The verdict:
  • The nose strip is ineffective. After I use it I can still see black heads and white heads on my nose area.
  • The product is quite pricey. I bought it at 164 pesos for only 6 pieces of nose strips.
  • It leaves dark traces of charcoal in my skin once I removed the nose strip off my nose. I have to wash my face with soap to remove the black patches.
  • It has this distinct smell that it is difficult to narrate but it is bearable and not stinky.
I am very disappointed with the result after using this brand of nose strip. I hope I will find the right product that can remove my black heads and white heads effectively. Anyway, do you have any brand of nose pore strip that you can recommend to me that works well? Please do share it on the comment section below by simply clicking "create a link". I can't wait to read your suggestions lovely ladies.


Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com