Oct 2, 2014

Pandesal Treat at the Office! Thanks Liezel.

We had pandesal meryenda (snack) at the office on Wednesday. It was a treat for us by our newly hired Sr. Accountant, Liezel. Awww, our heart melted when we saw tons of pandesal waiting for us at the office pantry. Who wouldn't drool on this? Look at the pictures below:
The unlimited supply of Pandesal. I can still recall the smell of the fresh bread while typing this entry. Ahh, mouthwatering and delicious!
Our platter of pandesal.
We also have spread; peanut butter and cheese! Perfect for our pandesal meryenda.
Of course I need to have a picture whilst eating pandesal. Haha.
TLC Girls: Tin, Lia and I. In this shot I was caught in the act of eating the goodies.

Lia and I. We are a happy kid with happy tummy hence the pouting lips and shy smile.

Thank you Liezel for your treat. (I forgot to take a photo of her. Boo)

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com