Oct 12, 2014

J's Farewell Party at Center Stage with Ms. Vi

Bidding good bye is difficult especially if that person is someone you considered as family or closest friend at work. When Ms. J resigned and informed me about it, I was sad because she's one of my special friend. I can easily talked to her whenever I have queries either on legal matters or work related problems. She also taught me how to understand my SSS loan and contribution which is also the hardest thing to understand next to Philippine tax. I also like that she's a natural comedian & a joker. She makes us very happy at the office with her showbiz gossips and side punch lines. Writing this post makes me missed her.

Okay, I am becoming emotional now. Enough of the sad introduction and let’s move on what happened on her farewell party.

It was Ms. J's idea to go to Center Stage Makati for videoke bonding after work. Before we went there, Kristine (our sexy receptionist) handled the reservation for 6pm time slot. We took a cab to get there and waited at the lobby before our turned to assisted to one of the videoke rooms. We arrived an hour early that's why we busied ourselves with obligatory group shot. Haha.
Random banner that I saw at the center stage
Center Stage Lobby. It is a bit small but very cozy.
Ms. J on blue wrap up dress, Kristine, she's busy texting and Lia
Ms. J and I. Boo! I am not really good on taking nice shot.
Center stage has this package for 3 hours non-stop videoke inclusive of food for 2,184 pesos. Here are the foods that we chose.
Calamares
Tofu with special sauce
My favorite Pancit
A large bowl of hot rice
Chicken barbecue
We didn't expect it to taste good. We really like the calamares and the chicken barbecue. Here are also the photos of our room with my photo bomber friends:
Kristine and Lia. The room is spacious and sound proof.
Flat screen T.V.
Ms. J and her separated at birth identical twin sister, Jean.
Ms. J and Ms. Vi. They surely missed each other
We had fun that day because we sang a lot of songs; 90's and modern songs. Ms. J and Ms. Vi we will surely miss both of you. God bless and hopes to you see around.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com