Oct 21, 2014

Kuda's Pasalubong: Belgian Chocolate Seashells

One of my office mates, Kuda went to Hong Kong for 3 days and brought us this Belgian chocolate treat! Tadaaaaa:

Who can't resist with this chocolate indulgence?! Anyone? Of course there's none.
The chocolate goodies while Maricris patiently holds the box while I am taking this shot. The perks of having a supportive office mates! Thanks girl.
I grabbed one and eat it joyfully! It tastes so good. The level of sweetness is just right which I really like about this one because I am not fond of eating super sweet chocolate.
My mussel shaped Belgian chocolate
Look at that chocolate heavennnn. I can almost hear the angels singing in the back ground while I am munching it.
How about you? Do you have a favorite brand of chocolate that you like? Why not share it on the comment section below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com