Oct 7, 2014

Self-realization: I'm turning 25 this month!

October is my birth month and 12 days after I published this entry I will be turning 25 years old. Damn, time flies really fast. I remember the time that I turned 13 years old, I have so many doubts and hesitations being a teenager. I thought back then that when I hit 20's things will be much better since I will have job, have an independent life and so on but I realized now that those things are not easily achievable.

I want to label myself now as being a wiser woman because those experiences and challenges that I experienced along the way help me to be a better person that I am right now. I still commit mistakes, hurt other people with my wrong actions and become moody when I am having a bad day. I am lucky that despite those bad attitudes, I still have true friends that stay on my side. I have my family who are always there to cheer me up when I am at the lowest point of my life. They’re my treasure! I may not be rich but with them I feel I am a billionaire, not with money but with love.

I really don't know what the future holds for me but I'm embracing this new journey into my life. I know better things will come on my way. If today is not a good day as I expected it should be, I still have another day to succeed. I want to end this post my saying happy birthday to me and to all those people who will also celebrating their birthday this October. Cheers and virtual hugs!

Do you have any birthday wishes for me? Post it on my comment section below.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com