Apr 14, 2010

FAQ


Hi, my name is: Cindy C. Cortes
Never in my life have I been: caught by mother that was drunk together with my friends. best actress.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my ultimate crush.
High school: was awesome and booring at the same time.
When I’m nervous: my hands are sweaty and I can speak well
The last song I listened to was: track from beyonce and alicia keys
If I were to get married right now my best man: can't think about that now. haha.
My hair is: long and currently straight.
When I was 5: I can write my name.
Last Christmas: Just an ordinary day and a little bit boringgg.
When I look down I see: my dark feet because of sunburn. pff!
The happiest recent event was: Can't think of any.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: I was young when this series hit the t.v.
By this time next year: I wish I can go out of town and explore the entire Philippine Islands
My current gripe is: none.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: family and friends.
The thing I want to buy: quirky dress, good brand of make-up, shoes, sandals and boots.
If you visited the place I was born: you'll see nothing spectacular. insect chirping.
If you spent the night at my house: we'll watch movie or play computer games.
I’d stop my wedding if: he had another girl and she's pregnant.
The world could do without: me.
Most recent thing I've bought myself: make-up kit. :D
Most recent thing someone else bought me: none yet but I am waiting for them to give it to me. Haha.
My middle name is: Catalonia
In the morning I: wake up and wash my face.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: cow
Last night I was: watching american idol to see Casey James.
If I were an animal I’d be: Leopard because it is wild and fierce.
My birthday is: on Oct. 20

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com