Jun 16, 2014

Baguio Part 4 - Grumpy Joe

Our final day here in Baguio, we leave the place Saturday afternoon. It is a bit sad to leave the beautiful city of pines but we have to. On the other hand I really miss Manila. We're coming home finally! Gah, I do miss the noise of the busy streets of the metro.

We chance to had our lunch at Grumpy Joe. The restaurant is a bit small but they serve fantastic food. Their serving is HUGE too! I ordered their cheese burger and it taste good. I didn't finish my meal because we order and share other dishes.

I heard that their 5 cheese pizza is their specialty there that's why I and my office mates are eager to try it. Without further ado here are the pictures of our lunch at the Grumpy Joe.
5 cheese pizza which is super delicious. 100% cheesy
Sea food pasta which is good for 3 people to share


I forgot what the name of this dish but it has ground meat inside and bell peppers
My cheese burger. Look at that enticing presentation.
Cheesy Bacon Fries

You can also read my previous Baguio entries here:


Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com