Jun 29, 2014

Saturday Date with Iza

I already mention here about my best friend Iza (Pusa) in my previous blog post: Nars Make-up with Janice Daoud and Dinner date with Iza. We we're former workmates when we were at Neuron Global but we part ways after we resigned from that company. Last June 28, 2014 we coincidentally met in a situation that it's totally funny. It has something to do with a career growth and finding a stable company to work with. I guess you know what I am talking about so be quiet. Shhhhhh.

Beautiful view and weather outside: It was a sunny day
We had our dessert at Sonja cupcakes, Glorietta 2. We ordered red velvet for 85 pesos each. The cupcake is moist and I love the citrus flavor of the white frosting though I shamelessly scrape the portion of it away from the cake because it is very sweet. That's one of the qualities that is weird about me because I am not very fond of super sweet dessert. Huhu.

Our yummy red velvet

Anyway, we have so much kwento (stories) to each other that we didn't notice the time. I am very happy that we are both matured now compared before. We have this conversation that we never get tired of talking about our college friends, love life, career, politics and showbiz.

Me and pretty Pusa. Excuse my haggard looking face and chubby cheeks
I super miss this pretty girl beside me! She is  one of my real friends and I really, really treasure our friendship. Hopefully we can have more dates in the future! :D

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com