Jun 25, 2014

Family Mart's: Twirl-All-You-Can Green Tea Ice Cream

Yesterday, my fellow office mates namely Lia, Tin and I had an ice-cream at Family Mart along Salcedo Village Makati. They keep on bugging me how delicious the green tea ice-cream from the said convenient store and I told myself I need to try it. Of course I am also thinking of blogging it so that I can share with you guys my experience and hopefully grab one after reading my post. LOL.

We only pay 25 pesos each and the cashier gave us our cones. Of course we are very giddy twirling our own ice cream (self service). I think we are a good twirler (I don't know if this is a good word to use. LOL) look at these pictures below:

That's Lia, she's busy twirlingggg her iceee-cream. Haha.
Oh look she already perfected twirlinggg!
Our green tea ice cream
Taken with a flash. The color looks like the ice cream is an avocado flavor but no that's GREEN TEA!
Trio Shot of our ice-cream before our sweet tooth, beautiful mouth and nice tongue erase it on earth
Another Trio Shot. LOL. Watch and weep for those who are craving now on their screen. Bleh!
I must say that I had fun twirling and eating my ice cream. It taste really, really good plus the fact that it is affordable. It doesn't taste green tea at all because the sweetness is just perfect and the flavour is very addictive in a way that I can't describe it. Huhu.

Copyright © Journey to Euphoria | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com